Indonesian cuisine is considered one of the most vibrant and colorful cuisines of the world as it is full of intense flavors. Indonesian cuisines are electric and diverse and it mainly includes rice, wheat and a number of starchy grocery items like potato, sweet potato, taro, cassava and etc. Some of the popular Indonesian dishes which are also considered as the national dishes of Indonesia are
1) Gado-Gado: It is also known by the name of lotek, it is an Indonesian salad that consists of slightly boiled or blanched vegetables, boiled eggs, boiled potato, fried tofu and rice wrapped in banana leaf and are served with peanut sauce dressing.
2) Satay: It is a dish of skewed and grilled meat and is served with a peanut and soy sauce. Mostly chicken, beef, goat, mutton, pork, and fish meat is used in preparing this dish.
3) Soto: It is a traditional soup of Indonesia and it is composed of vegetables, broth, and meat. It is considered as the comfort food of Indonesia as it is served warm with a tender texture.
4) Nasi Goreng: It simply refers to fried rice served with pieces of meat and vegetables spiced with soy sauce, shrimp paste, tamarind, chilli etc.
If you are an Indonesian living in Australia and don’t have time to buy nutritious and healthy Indonesian groceries for yourself and because of this it’s been a while since you have been compromising on your health then online grocery shopping is just meant for you to ease up your burden of visiting grocery store every now and then.
Where to buy Indonesian groceries in Australia?
There are various grocery stores in Australia such as Woolswoth supermarket, Drakes supermarket, Indo-Asian grocery store, Coles supermarket, and various other supermarkets but Indo-Asian grocery store is considered as the best among all because:
1) All famous brands: The store provides all the famous brands of Indonesian groceries in Australia, be it Conimex, CAP IPU Mother brand, Yeo’s, ABC etc. all under one roof.
2) Not readily available: The products which are available in this store are not readily available in other Australian grocery stores which is the highlight about this store.
3) In-store and online shopping: The store not only provides online shopping facility, but it also provides in-store shopping facility to its customers and the staff members who are appointed in the store are very helpful and generous.
4) Wide variety: The store provides a wide range of meat which forms an essential part of Indonesian cuisines.
5) Home delivery: To ease up their customer’s burden the store provides the facility of delivering groceries at their doorsteps so that the customers don’t have to drag their shopping bags from one store to another while shopping and nor they do have to stand in long queues to make payment for the shopping done by them.
6) Fresh products: Not only the groceries available in the store are fresh but the packed food available in the store is also fresh and free from any additional preservatives.
7) User-friendly website: The website is specially designed in such a simple and easy to use way so that a not so literate person can also use their website and get hold of fresh and nutritious Indonesian groceries.
8) Affordable prices: The prices at which the products are being available in the store are very much affordable in comparison to prices which are being quoted by other grocery stores in Australia.
9) Experienced: This store is a very old and experienced store as it has been more than 8 years since they have been working in providing fresh and pure groceries. They very well understand what customer’s demands are and how their demands can be satisfied.
Hurry up and order Indonesian groceries from this store and prepare a grand feast for your loved ones and fall in love with Indonesian cuisines.